No products in the basket.
Terms and Conditions
We hope that you find our website easy and straightforward to use. Email or call us any time if you have any problems.
Here is an overview of the terms of our online shop.
PLEASE NOTE: All products are hand made so may vary slightly in appearance. When placing an order, Orwell and Goode will accept PayPal as payment for all online orders, which is safe and easy to use and you don’t have to be a member of Paypal to use it. If you wish to pay with cheque or via BACS please select that option at checkout and pop us a little message once you have sent the cheque or transferred the funds so we know to keep an eye out for it.
Ordering & Delivery:
1. Currently we aim to dispatch UK orders within 3 to 5 working days (usually faster). Please do send us an email if you need your package for a specific date and we will always do our best to accommodate.
2. Delivery is £4.80 per order for UK mainland regardless of how much you order!
3. International Orders: Please place your order with us and choose ‘BACs Payments’, send us an email with your order number as reference and we will calculate a delivery cost to your area for your chosen products and let you know asap. If you are happy with courier costs we can process your order and you can BACs transfer the funds or we can Paypal invoice you.
1. We do hope that you are very happy with what you receive. In case you are not, then please get in touch immediately. Orwell and Goode will exchange or refund any item you are not happy with provided they are returned in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
2. In most cases we can arrange a courier to collect the items from you, so its vital you get in touch before returning an item back to us.
3. Delivery charge and returned postage will only be refunded if the item is faulty.
4. If an item you have received is damaged please note it with the courier when you can and contact us immediately. We ask, if you can, to photograph the damaged packaging and mail us all info and images.
Orwell and Goode do not retain any customer credit card details and all transactions are protected by PayPal’s secure payment processing service. Orwell and Goode reserves the right to retain customer email addresses, although we promise never to pass on your information to third parties, but Orwell and Goode may send correspondence containing details of new products or special offers as we know you wouldn’t want to miss these!
Thank you for browsing from Mrs.O and Mrs.G ☺